Sunday, September 7, 2014

Checking in and doing some promo.

Hey Blogger its been a while! I am just dropping in to do some editing and showing some love to all my supporters! If you want go check out some of my newer stuff on soundcloud which at this point should be posted on my Music page. I will also have a page edited here soon enough that will house my mixes!

For those of you who used to keep up with me on here. You may or may not have known that I DJed and that portion of my career is taking right now. I have it goes ahead n launches! :) We will see what the future holds!

As always to those people out there who support me, I love you so much <3 All the things that happen with my music and DJing happen because of you guys and you make it all so worth the blood, sweat, and tears! Keep on showing some love and I promise it wont go un-noticed!

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment