Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The G.R.I.D.

Getting Real Irritated Daily will be out soon! This is a compilation of tracks that just never made it in the mix. Some were previous version of other songs. This album will be cheap maybe like 2 or 3 dollars. Comment below to purchase. Some notable sidetracks are as follows:
Her Song
Default Drum Challenge (Screwing Around on Poizone)
etc.

All stuff you can find on my SC from when I was screwing around with VSTs and stuff.

and so on.

If you want to get a copy of my album I Made Digital Waffles Once also comment below specifying that you want to purchase that album. Albums with the extra bonus DJ mixes on them cost 2 dollars extra. If you want previews of that album hit me up. Im gonna have to get em back on my cpu due to recent computer failure.

WHoop
Digital Waffles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment